Classic Big East game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Classic Big East game tonight

wallacecuse

Starter
Creighton at Butler...the epitome of Dave Gavitt's vision... What

The BET promos are just sad, with highlights of DePaul, Marquette, etc.

Present-state Big East is a more tired act than American Idol.

I live in manhattan. I have verizon fios tv.

I cannot watch many of these "big east" games on tv since i do not get the cbsSports channel. Thats what the big east name has become.

Last edited:
I live in manhattan. I have verizon tv.

I cannot watch many of these "big east" games on tv since i do not get the cbsSports channel. Thats what the big east name has become.
Kind of makes it difficult to get you excited about all those great matchups coming to the Garden.

Maybe they should call it the "Relaxed Fit East?"

I am one of the minority. I think the Big East is decent. No way is it "The way we were" but I mean Nova, St Johns, G'town, Creighton this year, there is some decent basketball to be had. The first 3 I named were BE cornerstones. It certainly isn't the old BE but I am not sure it has dropped to A-10 level. I would ranked the 3 similar leagues
Big East, then AAC then A-10. Plus I am not sure any one league has separated themselves from these 3 leagues much.

I live in manhattan. I have verizon tv.

FIOS? It should be on 94. Standard Def only, which is pretty much the same as non-existent.

Say what you will about the Big East, but at least they don't have Pittsburgh. Those scumbags coming to the ACC with us was like getting a bag full of puke for your birthday.

Huh. Anything under 500 I don't usually bother with.

Me too, but there are some occasional games I like to check on there. Was hoping when CBS reupped they woulda gotten their HD channel on but no dice.