Clemson about to win at NC St | Syracusefan.com

Clemson about to win at NC St

NCST wins on the buzzer chucker. Clemson choked away the win by missing 3 FT.

NCST wins on the buzzer chucker. Clemson choked away the win by missing 3 FT.

(the same guy missed 4 straight Ft's)

but they also fouled up 3 with 9 seconds to go after the 1st 2 misses. That goes to show that fouling up 3 aint bullet proof.

I actually dont like it. Its too much like flopping to draw a charge. Just play the damn game.

but they also fouled up 3 with 9 seconds to go after the 1st 2 misses. That goes to show that fouling up 3 aint bullet proof.

I actually dont like it. Its too much like flopping to draw a charge. Just play the damn game.
I lost track of how many were missed.

That is on the coach. Why keep bricklayers on the court?

Unreal really. Reed is an 84% foul shooter. He probably hasn't missed 4 in a game, let alone in a row his entire Clemson career.

I'm not sure if Clemson's football team was luckier with that missed NCST chip shot field goal at Clemson that cost State the win a couple years ago, or if Clemson's hoops teams was unluckier here. Karma? ;)

Unreal really. Reed is an 84% foul shooter. He probably hasn't missed 4 in a game, let alone in a row his entire Clemson career.

I'm not sure if Clemson's football team was luckier with that missed NCST chip shot field goal at Clemson that cost State the win a couple years ago, or if Clemson's hoops teams was unluckier here. Karma? ;)

i believe he was 9/10 prior to the 4 misses too... edit* CONFIRMED. He finished 9/14 missing his last 4 FTs. He was probably the worst person NC State could have fouled.

That is on the coach. Why keep bricklayers on the court?

Yea that is on the coach
gfMsU1D.gif

2 very even teams IMO a 2 point win for the home side is about what I'd expect.

Think I am going to fly down for the NC State game and sit in the airport till first flight back seeing some cheap direct flights that get in about 40 mins before tip. Will prob do the same for our football game there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom