Clemson fans | Syracusefan.com

Clemson fans

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Saturday at Myrtle Beach my friend and I played the Norman course at Barefoot landing. We’re joined by two Clemson season ticket holders (father and son) had great discourse and they spoke highly of SU and Dino. Oh how times have changed. Guy gave me a Clemson logo golf ball. I told him I would get Dino to sign it after we win and then send it back to him.

Did he give you one of those $2 bills?

That's awesome. Cuse has been a thorn in their football side the last two seasons and hopefully continues to be. As Clemson continues to be the cream of college football, SU can continue to raise their profile nationally with competitive games. I will say that every Clemson fan I've run into has been very hospitable. I find their fan base to be very knowledgeable and very supportive of our rise.

He does seem like a nice guy, however he is still a Clemson fan. I have a few friends that are as well but know where to draw the line. My son and I no longer invite people over to watch the Cuse football games anymore, unless you are an SU fan. Clemson fans are always nice when they beat you up every year, but that is no longer the norm. ;)

Reactions: gbo
Saturday at Myrtle Beach my friend and I played the Norman course at Barefoot landing. We’re joined by two Clemson season ticket holders (father and son) had great discourse and they spoke highly of SU and Dino. Oh how times have changed. Guy gave me a Clemson logo golf ball. I told him I would get Dino to sign it after we win and then send it back to him.

That's funny... Saturday when I was at Myrtle Beach, I pulled up next to a car with a license plate that said "Clemson", and pointed at my SU jersey. He looked at me and rolled up the window. Hopefully he heard me when I told him "Tell Trevor to watch that blindside." It's good advice.

all that with some the lesser ranked class in ACC just from another thread

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Someone forgot to tell the team that they can't play football because the recruit ranking sites said so. Obviously, Dino & CO. did NOT get the memo, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom