Clemson Florida State | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Florida State

20Plus

Both playing at a high-level with high energy looking good on offense and defense

I think if we beat Clemson we'd rather have Clemson win this game! If clemson beats us we'd rather have them lose this game !

Both playing at a high-level with high energy looking good on offense and defense

I think if we beat Clemson we'd rather have Clemson win this game! If clemson beats us we'd rather have them lose this game !
Since I posted this Clemson hasn't scored!

Florida St is really beating them up. Up 26 at the half.

Florida St is really beating them up. Up 26 at the half.

I really wanted Clemson to win so they wouldn't be feeling Cuse was a must win game to not fall to 3-8 in the ACC... but who knows maybe getting waxed will bring them down for our game instead of motivate them.

Florida St seems to be a different team at home... haven't lost all year.

I really wanted Clemson to win so they wouldn't be feeling Cuse was a must win game to not fall to 3-8 in the ACC... but who knows maybe getting waxed will bring them down for our game instead of motivate them.

Florida St seems to be a different team at home... haven't lost all year.
Not me. I always want the team to be losing when we play them. Winning breeds winning. Losing breeds losing.

100-52 with 3 mins left. I have a feeling we get Clemson's A game on Tuesday. Oh Lord

NC State lost to UNC 107-56. They followed up that game with a 10pt loss to BC. So it's not automatic that Clmeson plays amazing on Tuesday just because of this.

Also, I'm glad FSU won. They have a good chance to be a top 5 RPI team at this rate, so we want them to keep winning!

NC State lost to UNC 107-56. They followed up that game with a 10pt loss to BC. So it's not automatic that Clmeson plays amazing on Tuesday just because of this.

Also, I'm glad FSU won. They have a good chance to be a top 5 RPI team at this rate, so we want them to keep winning!

Not I. I had hoped FSU would lose. we're really right there with them in the standings and I'd like to pass them. the higher we climb in the ACC standings makes the RPI and such less and less important. Top 4 ACC team is a lock. It's right there for the taking and then some. 1.5 out of second.

100-52 with 3 mins left. I have a feeling we get Clemson's A game on Tuesday. Oh Lord

The other possibility is that Clemson just really sucks and we kick their butts on Tuesday. I take it as a good sign that FSU put up 50+ points against Clemson's defense in both halves. If our defense doesn't rise to the same level as it has played the last few games and we have to outscore them, we don't look like we are playing a world class defense.

Blossomgame is one of the best players in the conference but he's struggling to carry the team. He will get his. Have to limit everyone else.

Not I. I had hoped FSU would lose. we're really right there with them in the standings and I'd like to pass them. the higher we climb in the ACC standings makes the RPI and such less and less important. Top 4 ACC team is a lock. It's right there for the taking and then some. 1.5 out of second.
FSU's remaining schedule is pretty favorable. Other than @Duke and @ND - they have NC State, Pitt, BC and finish with Miami at home. Even if FSU lost today - it is more likely that they finish with a better record than us due to their schedule. If the Seminoles keep winning they will be a top 5 RPI team.

Blossomgame is one of the best players in the conference but he's struggling to carry the team. He will get his. Have to limit everyone else.
They only have two offensive weapons. Take them away and we win. Do you think that Belichick game plans to take away the other teams weakest players?

They only have two offensive weapons. Take them away and we win. Do you think that Belichick game plans to take away the other teams weakest players?
eh that's oversimplifying it, they have a few different decent offensive players outside of Blossomgame and Holmes - they're actually more balanced than last year and they do play defense well (obviously not evidenced by their game today) - it will be a tough game for us, and actually a minor upset if we win

Clemson just lost by 50...and they've got a team coming in on a 4 game winning streak that just beat two top ten teams.

Put yourself in their shoes...they don't want to see us right now.

Anything can happen and every game is different, but hey...we're playing well and we're playing a 3-7 team and a 1-9 team. Beats the hell out of going to UNC and Duke or something.

Of course we try to take away Blossomgame. My point is he will score 18-22 regardless, so it'll come down to how we do against the rest of their players.

Last edited:
Clemson just lost by 50...and they've got a team coming in on a 4 game winning streak that just beat two top ten teams.

Put yourself in their shoes...they don't want to see us right now.

Anything can happen and every game is different, but hey...we're playing well and we're playing a 3-7 team and a 1-9 team. Beats the hell out of going to UNC and Duke or something.

I agree with all of that, but we have been pretty bad on the road, we were just life and death to beat a bad nc state team.

FSU held Blossomgame to 11 points. We do the same and we win, and win big. You game plan to take away their strengths. Concede nothing. JB is not going to game plan to take away their 3rd and 4th options, nor should he.

They were just crushed. Their expectations for their season are crushed. they are vulnerable. If we get a lead I do not expect them to be able to make a comeback. I now expect us to win. The Clemson team is in outright revolt against their coach. If this were JB he would throw Blossomgame off the team.

Jaron Blossomgame liked a tweet that stated there needs to be a change in HC for basketball program. Not good for a player doing this, especially your leader. Brad should have a no tweet policy like Dabo...
Link: https://twitter.com/matt_m_morgan/status/828339107256496131

This is a team that is imploding. They were demolished by FSU and they know that we beat FSU. They are going to play street ball, as if they are not being coached.

Last edited:
One other thing that might help us a lil bit, the game is Tuesday which isn't the best for a team that suffered a blowout road loss only 2 days before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom