Clemson Prediction Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Prediction Thread

William Perry 49
william-e28098the-refridgerator_-perry.jpg

Dorm Fridge 17
$_35.JPG
how is that guys still alive and kicking?! Gotta go on his diet...

Tiger in the tank - 42
Get a TO we're gassed - 10

Epic blowout.

Shut out more likely than 10 pts.

With the high winds tomorrow that could affect the Clemson passing att-

Oh wait.

Orange 56

Blue 13

Tomorrow is when the pro shafer contingent loses half of it's support. Its going to be ugly.

Shafer will attempt to get Mahoney killed by sending him back out down 44-0 with 3 mins to go and dabo will have him arrested before he gets to the locker room.

Tomorrow is when the pro shafer contingent loses half of it's support. Its going to be ugly.

I don't know, unless Shafer literally gets someone killed or reads us Dora the Explorer books and makes analogies to David Cutcliffe at the post game presser I don't think the Clemson game will be changing anyone's mind.

I don't know, unless Shafer literally gets someone killed or reads us Dora the Explorer books and makes analogies to David Cutcliffe at the post game presser I don't think the Clemson game will be changing anyone's mind.

You say that now, but most of this board expected 3 wins, but low and behold after each "expected loss" the chatter gets louder and louder. If this team lays a Miami/Golden egg tomorrow (62-0), watch out. The narrative here and elsewhere will be bad. Shafer will get some irritating questions, and he will share some head scratching answers.

You say that now, but most of this board expected 3 wins, but low and behold after each "expected loss" the chatter gets louder and louder. If this team lays a Miami/Golden egg tomorrow (62-0), watch out. The narrative here and elsewhere will be bad. Shafer will get some irritating questions, and he will share some head scratching answers.

We seem to get more upset when we get boat raced by teams that we see as peers (USF, Ville) than the teams we expect to get beat by. For me the FSU loss stung because it was the backup putting up Madden numbers and our coach acted super surprised that Golston didn't start when the other kid was getting reps all week.

EDIT: I agree 62-0 would sting and I think it would show a national audience how far we have fallen again ala Penn State in 08. Personally the losses to peer programs irk me more.

Last edited:
Epic blowout.

Shut out more likely than 10 pts.
Why don't people ever hop back in prediction threads and throw some self-deprication around?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom