Clemson RB Zac Brooks out for season. | Syracusefan.com

Clemson RB Zac Brooks out for season.

although tall order i told ppl with a unproven qb,a bunch of young wr's and suspect secondary this could be closer then ppl think now with this injury i still feel the same.

although tall order i told ppl with a unproven qb,a bunch of young wr's and suspect secondary this could be closer then ppl think now with this injury i still feel the same.

I've been saying the same thing. Louisville and Clemson are overrated at this point.

Having friends in SC, most Gamecock fans... However...

The one Clemson fan thinks They will struggle, last year he said they would win the ACC with ease. He is normally optimistic, he said 8-4.

They're going to have one of the best defenses in the country. Plus, in death valley? not a chance. Maybe at home.

They're going to have one of the best defenses in the country. Plus, in death valley? not a chance. Maybe at home.
There's a chance. Not much of one, they are not FSU.

Plus, there is always the Clemsoning phenomenon.

their 2 and 3 deep guys are probably higher rated recruits than SU's starters. Losing a running back shouldn't be a big deal.

We are pretty deep at RB but not overtly experienced. Howard and Davidson have gotten a fair # of snaps
and are serviceable types. Davidson could make some serious steps forward. Former track guy who
emerged from nowhere. RS frosh Gallman might be the best but he hasn't played yet. We wont be as explosive w/o Sammy
but we still will be pretty good on O. The D has a chance of being our best in a long time.

another loss for Clemson junior back-up OT Shaq Anthony, who had 5 career starts, will transfer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom