Clemson up on Auburn... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson up on Auburn...

Hasn't been the best tourney for the ACC with Virginia, Miami, UNC, VA Tech, NC State getting bounced early. At least we're still here to help carry the banner :)

upload_2018-3-18_19-25-30.jpeg

I don’t do the root for conference thing...but Clemson hasn’t caused me any problems yet and the Auburn coach is a scumbag so go Clemson.

I turned to TNT(or TBS) after our game ended hoping for some postgame stuff and instead listened to Charles talk about how he just got an iPhone and doesn’t really know how to use it, he doesn’t really know how to email and someone just told him that hitting “reply all” is often a bad idea, and that he swallows his gum rather than spitting it out because everybody does and if it was bad for you we’d all be dead.

They were literally just killing time. Not like there’s any basketball to talk about.

I turned to TNT(or TBS) after our game ended hoping for some postgame stuff and instead listened to Charles talk about how he just got an iPhone and doesn’t really know how to use it, he doesn’t really know how to email and someone just told him that hitting “reply all” is often a bad idea, and that he swallows his gum rather than spitting it out because everybody does and if it was bad for you we’d all be dead.

They were literally just killing time. Not like there’s any basketball to talk about.
I thought it was great when he was going over his bracket and Kenny was giving him crap about having MSU winning it all. His bracket was pretty turrible.

It's been a bizarre tournament. And it's just the first weekend. This one reminds me of Villanova-Oklahoma two years ago in the Final Four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom