Clemson vs NC State | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs NC State

NC State is winning by 12 with 1 minutes and 30 seconds left. Lot's of weird stuff happens including Clemson getting the ball with 1.3 seconds left down by three and NC State fouls and Clemson is shooting three FT's to tie. The kid makes the first two and Keats calls a TO to ice him. He then misses the third and NC State wins by one. Incredible last 90 seconds. BTW, Yurtseven had 29 points.

Watching NC State try to hold a lead at the end of the game is always entertaining

I am bullish on Keatts but the fans would have strung him up if he would have blown this one..

His kids aren’t used to being ahead and winning. They definitely started to feel the pressure at the end. That being said I really like the Beverly kid. He’s not flashy, but gets the job done. Reminds me of a poor mans Ennis.

His kids aren’t used to being ahead and winning. They definitely started to feel the pressure at the end. That being said I really like the Beverly kid. He’s not flashy, but gets the job done. Reminds me of a poor mans Ennis.
glad we play them at home this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom