Clemson vs SU @ 3:30 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs SU @ 3:30

Stern

All American
Matt Park just announced the game will kickoff at 3:30 and is the ABC/ESPN 2 game

Haha classic. Finally got out of that 12 slot.

Ugh, we have the number 1 team coming to the dome at a great time and there is no buzz. Stinks
Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

The only good thing about this game will be the only good thing about games during the GRob era: short lines for beer and, subsequently, the troughs.

peek leaf raking time here in CNY...

Serious question - why do people rake their leaves? I don't get it. I'm also lazy so that's probably why but I just leave the on the ground. Looked pretty on the tree and looks pretty on the ground too.

anyone remember how many fans Clemson brought 2 years ago? Will they approach LSU's numbers?

anyone remember how many fans Clemson brought 2 years ago? Will they approach LSU's numbers?
My god I sat right next to them every time they spelled Clemson I wanted to tear my ear drums out. They will travel!

Clemson will be lucky to bring 1500 this time. I bet 80% of them will be Clemson fans from the Northeast. The first time novelty has worn off plus they are scared of coming north in mid-Nov. That said...I wish our traveling fan base was half as good as Clemson's. We had maybe 400 fans at Louisville.

Man, I haven't willingly missed a home football game since pre-GERG but this looks like an enticing enough alternative option that I may have to skip out on watching this 40 point beatdown in person.

http://americaontap.com/syracuse-ny/

This is going to be shafers Nebraska.

a bleak emotional gut punch?
Bruce_Springsteen_-_Nebraska.jpg

Serious question - why do people rake their leaves? I don't get it. I'm also lazy so that's probably why but I just leave the on the ground. Looked pretty on the tree and looks pretty on the ground too.

I dont actually rake them. I bout a lawn vac a few years ago, and basically vaccuum them up. I literally cut the time spent by 75%. Well worth the money. I do it becuase wet leaves can kill your lawn if left for long periods of time.

The biggest Mind Blown that could happen: Syracuse wins, thus HCSS keeps his job, which causes all kinds of turmoil on the board...

I dont actually rake them. I bout a lawn vac a few years ago, and basically vaccuum them up. I literally cut the time spent by 75%. Well worth the money. I do it becuase wet leaves can kill your lawn if left for long periods of time.

Not if you run them over with your lawn mower and few times and chop them into small pieces and scatter them all over the lawn...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom