clemson | Syracusefan.com

clemson

I'm just hoping our defense shows Clemson how to hit hard. Their fans don't think Syracuse knows how to play football and I would love for our guys to make O mad that he didn't join a real defense.

Let's make it a tradition!
No doubt we'll have the opportunity, but it might take a while. Since he thinks he's playing "close to home", unlikely he learns fast enough to face SU anytime soon.

We stuffed it down their throats the last time we played them.
41 to zip. Their fans went from WVU-obnoxious to silence real quick. McNabb & co, took them to the woodshed.

No doubt we'll have the opportunity, but it might take a while. Since he thinks he's playing "close to home", unlikely he learns fast enough to face SU anytime soon.

Point well put!

Clemson...more like CRAPson.

ehhh

Doesn't flow like Buttgers.

Looking at Clemson's roster, almost all are from south of the Mason-Dixon. Most are from the deep south. EO is in for culture shock.
He will soon be forgotten about like that guy from NYC who went to ND to sit the bench.

Looking at Clemson's roster, almost all are from south of the Mason-Dixon. Most are from the deep south. EO is in for culture shock.
He will soon be forgotten about like that guy from NYC who went to ND to sit the bench.
He'll likely be recruited over also. Does Ishaq even see the field? Ishaq'll be on the pine next year 2 since both starters are juniors. Oh well, somm kids prefer the "bigger" school over actually playing.

Fwiw, he's bonded with southern kids ever since he's blown up on the recruiting scene. I don't think culture shock will be a problem. I do hope #45 steamrolls him at some point.

Maybe I'm just bummed he didn't pick Cuse but I have a feeling he transfers at some point. Throughout this process he loved the attention he got, and delayed his announcement multiple times for a bigger spotlight. At Clemson he is just another kid, where as at Syracuse he would have got that attention I feel like he was seeking. Good luck to the kid, I just have a feeling he will get lost in the Shuffle at Clemson.

He'll likely be recruited over also. Does Ishaq even see the field? Ishaq'll be on the pine next year 2 since both starters are juniors. Oh well, somm kids prefer the "bigger" school over actually playing.

Not sure what you mean by this since Clemson is a rural school with a smaller enrollment than Syracuse.

How is that other big time NY recruit Kelly working out down there?

I really hope that he does well but this one just doesnt feel good. I have a feeling that he is in for a rough go of it

Why the **** are you on a Syracuse board run away troll.

Actually just came over here to see what you guys thought about the kid and saw this thread. I wasn't trying to be a troll but thanks for being an a**.

Not sure what you mean by this since Clemson is a rural school with a smaller enrollment than Syracuse.
SU about 2,500 fewer undergrads, total enrollments about the same.

It all depends, the guy ahead of Ishaq is projected as a 2nd rounder this year if he declares. If he stays, then Ishaq probably won't have a start under his belt until he's a senior (what a waste).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom