Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Clemson

Arrived in Clemson about 2 and enjoying the 55+weather. Sunny and even a little green. Just had an awesome burger at "loose change " right off campus- highly recommend.
Heading to hotel to rest up for tomorrow- go 'Cuse

Go to Clemson and mention that you are enjoying the Sunny 55 degree weather which leads me to believe you think that is warm for this time of year which then leads me to believe you are from Syracuse or at least NE.

Go home at 6:55 to rest up for a game that starts in 21 hours 5 minutes. Don't even take advantage of cool campus, cool bars, warm weather and hot scenery.

Post about it.

Go 'Cuse

I say all this tongue in cheek, just busting chops. I hope you have a great time tomorrow.

Yes from Syracuse... 55 is 60 degrees warmer than it has been at home all week◀. And...I did enjoy the campus and sunshine all day today but alas I am old and got up at 3 AM to get her after only a couple hours sleep so opting out of the bar scene tonight in favor of beauty sleep:)

Go to Clemson and mention that you are enjoying the Sunny 55 degree weather which leads me to believe you think that is warm for this time of year which then leads me to believe you are from Syracuse or at least NE.

Go home at 6:55 to rest up for a game that starts in 21 hours 5 minutes. Don't even take advantage of cool campus, cool bars, warm weather and hot scenery.

Post about it.

Go 'Cuse

I say all this tongue in cheek, just busting chops. I hope you have a great time tomorrow.
Ummmm, Loose Change is on the Clemson campus, and is in fact a bar that serves pretty damn good food too.

Ummmm, Loose Change is on the Clemson campus, and is in fact a bar that serves pretty damn good food too.
Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum!
mandelbaum-o.gif

For those who may be confused by this thread, Headmaster and Obie are married to each other. Great fans who don't post much... but who go to far more away games than practically anyone here (I ran into them in three different states last season).

For those who may be confused by this thread, Headmaster and Obie are married to each other. Great fans who don't post much... but who go to far more away games than practically anyone here (I ran into them in three different states last season).
Hopefully we will be traveling with many others to a different country next year to see our orange play .

Hopefully we will be traveling with many others to a different country next year to see our orange play .

With new evidence presented to me this morning - that it is a husband/wife duo.

A. disrespectful to enjoy the scenery with your wife next to you
B. The husband hit a HOMERUN with a wife willing to travel games hundreds of miles away and in different countries! My wife likes watching games with me, but I wish she was a little more willing to make a weekend out of it. I approve!!

:)

CusefanATL said:
With new evidence presented to me this morning - that it is a husband/wife duo. A. disrespectful to enjoy the scenery with your wife next to you B. The husband hit a HOMERUN with a wife willing to travel games hundreds of miles away and in different countries! My wife likes watching games with me, but I wish she was a little more willing to make a weekend out of it. I approve!! :)

Crusty's wife Alyce does the same. Which is good cause they frequently stop off in NYC to visit her relatives and I get to see her. /selfish

I'm pretty sure Mandelbaum tells him not to bring that trash into his house. You think that you are the #1 dad?
:)

Arrived in Clemson about 2 and enjoying the 55+weather. Sunny and even a little green. Just had an awesome burger at "loose change " right off campus- highly recommend.
Heading to hotel to rest up for tomorrow- go 'Cuse

You really should have gone to Denny's...not that there is one.

i aint mad at ya for that.

you guys have pretty much owned us.

LOL, all fun and games.

TDs was a good spot in all seriousness. The classic 2 bars that have beeen there the longest are TDs and TigerTownTavern.

Usually make it a point to get a beer (or 3) from each on my visits.