Clemson's Donte Grantham out for season | Syracusefan.com

Clemson's Donte Grantham out for season

Seems like an inordinate number of significant injuries in the ACC this year. Hawkins (BC), Grantham (Clemson), Colson and Harvey (ND), Woods (UNC), Luther (Pitt) all key rotation pieces out for the year or extended periods. Several others forced to miss at least a game or two.

News like this scares the heck out of me when it comes to our lack of depth. Sure hope one of our guys doesn't get hit with something like this.

Syracuse hasn’t done well against players who are hurt or not playing against us.jnstead of taking advantage we have shot ourselves in the foot instead

The loss of Sidibe isn't even comparable to the losses other teams have had.
Well, it hurts us badly because of the loss of a player. When you only have 8, any one is a killer.

Well, it hurts us badly because of the loss of a player. When you only have 8, any one is a killer.

Not saying it doesn't hurt but other teams are losing their best players, we lost our 6th or 7th.

Not saying it doesn't hurt but other teams are losing their best players, we lost our 6th or 7th.
I understand. I'm not comparing the two. Just that any loss for us this year is a killer.

Syracuse hasn’t done well against players who are hurt or not playing against us.jnstead of taking advantage we have shot ourselves in the foot instead
Exactly what I thought. WF loses its top scorer early in the game. SU loses to a team with no other ACC victories. ND plays whole game without its 2 best players. SU loses to a team that hasn't won since (0-4). FSU plays without their leading scorer. SU loses when Brissett misses a wide open 3-pointer at the end of regulation. Pitt loses its leading scorer for the year. SU leads by only 2 before pulling away against an absolutely terrible Pitt team. Did BC lose any players today? lol.

Played in too many games for the NCAA to Grantham another year.

I'll see myself out :(

IMG_1382.GIF

Not like SU will take advantage of it. Clemson is an experienced team.

Grantham was having a terrific season and then this happens. I hate it for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom