Clint Dempsey back to Fulham - 2 month loan | Syracusefan.com

Clint Dempsey back to Fulham - 2 month loan

Clint belongs in the EPL imho. I understand the move financially and for family to Seattle but as much as the MLS is improving it is still not a destination league. Its a league full of young players trying to advance their career, guys at the end of their career and guys who are at their top level of comp in the MLS. Therefore an establised epl level midfielder is not going to get the chances in the MLS he thinks he is.

Loan could go well. Might make some nice runs off Berbatov. Good prep for the World Cup.

Clint belongs in the EPL imho. I understand the move financially and for family to Seattle but as much as the MLS is improving it is still not a destination league. Its a league full of young players trying to advance their career, guys at the end of their career and guys who are at their top level of comp in the MLS. Therefore an establised epl level midfielder is not going to get the chances in the MLS he thinks he is.

Agree completely. I'm interested to see how they line up now with Bent, Berbatov, Taarabt, and some solid young wingers in the fold

Any of you guys watch mls? I like it a lot I'm a union supporter but think it's a solid league and def good to watch over summer.

Any of you guys watch mls? I like it a lot I'm a union supporter but think it's a solid league and def good to watch over summer.

I do watch it though admittedly not as much as the euro leagues. Also I always watch the concacaf champs league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom