Cmac | Syracusefan.com

Cmac

AZOrange

Living Legend
uh this guy going pro? Good luck. Hope he's got a brain.

Vitale let our two early entries have it. At least he got paid to watch that.

Either a) he doesn't understand the offense well enough to get where he needs to be, or b) he doesn't know how good he is, so he doesn't assert himself

Either a) he doesn't understand the offense well enough to get where he needs to be, or b) he doesn't know how good he is, so he doesn't assert himself
It's a. And no one on the team is good enough to know where he should be.

I still think he goes at the end of the year. Not looking like a lottery pick thus far tho

Were due for a guy to come back ...right? Lol, seems like every time its up in the air the guy declares

It's a. And no one on the team is good enough to know where he should be.

The spacing on offense was abysmal. The whole team looked out of synch, on both ends of the floor.

Rak knows. Our guards just can't get him the ball.

Rak needs to go up strong and stop fading away all the time. He really needs to be smarter and stay away from the silly fouls.

You saw a glimmer with that three in the first half. I think it's a case of A+B. But he definitely still has the potential to go at the end of the year if he improves even on a linear path.

Lol...we are LUCKY to have McCullough. I think he is the most skilled on the team. Kid played pretty hard tonight.
Agreed he made mistakes but it's to be expected it's his third game, overall I thought he played hard which was a knock on him throughout high school.

You saw a glimmer with that three in the first half. I think it's a case of A+B. But he definitely still has the potential to go at the end of the year if he improves even on a linear path.

No he doesn't, but he may anyway. He will definitely not be a lottery pick, just not ready from a strength, conditioning, and aggressiveness level.

He's going to flash enough this year such that someone gets in his head and he goes pro. That's just the way it is these days.

I think I'm still sticking with 3 games is too early to judge a freshman's season. A lot can happen before the midway point, let alone before the end of the season.

Stat of the game, and I have been saying this all season. Assists- Cal:20 Syracuse:7.

We do not play as a team, but as 5 individuals on the floor at any given time. No one knows where anyone else is.

I think we will improve. But we need ball movement and plays set up. It is early for both McCullough and for this team.

Unfortunately we have a much more difficult pre- conference schedule this year.

I will be very interested to see how this team responds tomorrow, but they may need a couple of more weeks of practices to figure things out more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom