Coach K dizzy | Syracusefan.com

Coach K dizzy

Ive had that happen while fasting, so blood sugar could be one of the possibilities. Like his assistant coach said, emotions getting the better of him might be what it is as well. His body may have just reacted differently than JB's, no joke intended.

I thought he looked less animated than usual on the bench. i actually wondered whether he was not feeling well.

said he is not sick, but sometimes right before getting sick this happens. He may wake up tomorrow with a little bug or something. But seriously between wearing a suit a button up shirt, a tie, and getting up and down, up and down in a warm gym I often wonder how a number of these coaches do it. I couldn't handle the level of intensity they do.

The constant stress these coaches are under, I'm not surprised. To be honest, my first reaction when JB had the outburst at Duke, was hoping he wouldn't suffer health issues from it. I can't imagine what his blood pressure was then. Hope Coach K feels better. As someone else mentioned Roy Williams has had this issue a number of times previously.

Cuse_NYC said:
I remember this happening to him years back. I think he actually hit the floor back then...

Yea, what was that, 04? 05?