Coach K on Grayson | Syracusefan.com

Coach K on Grayson

Holy crap. It's like listening to someone's favorite spokesperson. "Sometimes you can't explain it". Jesus.

DP pushes Coach K on Grayson Allen explanation

Admins feel free to move this post.

I'm surprised that K suspended Allen "indefinitely." From his perspective, I feel like that will just leave a cloud of drama hanging over their program with reporters constantly asking about it. I would have just suspended him 5 or 10 games, nipped it in the bud, and moved on. And then if he does it again, he's out for the season.

I'm surprised that K suspended Allen "indefinitely." From his perspective, I feel like that will just leave a cloud of drama hanging over their program with reporters constantly asking about it. I would have just suspended him 5 or 10 games, nipped it in the bud, and moved on. And then if he does it again, he's out for the season.

I don't know why he didn't just say 3 games. That's what it's going to be because K is going to want him back for the FSU game. He'll definitely be back for the L'ville game after that. I guess 'indefinitely' must sound more severe.

I think K might be disgusted with him by now, and is tired of talking about it.

K is upset he got caught, again.
Suspend him the first time and maybe the next 2 don't happen.

You are serious?
Yep!

I have attended Duke practices, I know. Duke players are coached to cheat as long as they can get away with it; some of them just take it a lot further than others.

Yep!

I have attended Duke practices, I know. Duke players are coached to cheat as long as they can get away with it; some of them just take it a lot further than others.

Like how so? (the being taught to cheat part). I'd like our players just to be taught how to box out. :rolleyes:

Don't mock our quarterback.

I don't view teaching someone to put their weight back on their heels in order to "draw a charge" as teaching cheating. Our own Fab Melo was pretty superlative at it. Also, i dont see anything wrong with shucking cutters. Other things like tugging jerseys and stepping on feet were not exactly invested by Coach K.

The weirdest thing is that Grayson is the best player on the team, not some hustle guy off the bench just in there to mix it up. He needs to learn to control his emotions or Mr. Silver is going to have a field day with him in the NBA. Cough cough Draymond Green...

Don't mock our quarterback.

I don't view teaching someone to put their weight back on their heels in order to "draw a charge" as teaching cheating. Our own Fab Melo was pretty superlative at it. Also, i dont see anything wrong with shucking cutters. Other things like tugging jerseys and stepping on feet were not exactly invested by Coach K.

You should at least get touched in some way before toppling over and trying to sell something that didn't happen. You are right others have certainly done it and must have been rewarded for the acting job for it to become so prevalent - its' practice even caused the NBA to punish it by giving out fines.

You should at least get touched in some way before toppling over and trying to sell something that didn't happen. You are right others have certainly done it and must have been rewarded for the acting job for it to become so prevalent - its' practice even caused the NBA to punish it by giving out fines.

I was taught how to take a charge by someone who Coach K taught how to take a charge- usually contact is part of the deal. Paulus was just a spaz.