Coach K the Hypocrite | Syracusefan.com

Coach K the Hypocrite

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Duke is up 60 points, and instead of running off the clock when they got the ball with 32 seconds left, they kept trying to score and scored two baskets.

Let's take it back to the 2016 NCAA tourney, when Dillon Brooks (I believe it was him from Oregon) took a shot with a second left on the shot clock, but about 5 seconds left in the game. According to Coach K, he should have simply given the ball up because they had won the game. Coach K went on the floor to publicly scold Brooks.

Sore loser, hypocrite, cheater, and whiner... all hail Coach K

Duke is up 60 points, and instead of running off the clock when they got the ball with 32 seconds left, they kept trying to score and scored two baskets.

Let's take it back to the 2016 NCAA tourney, when Dillon Brooks (I believe it was him from Oregon) took a shot with a second left on the shot clock, but about 5 seconds left in the game. According to Coach K, he should have simply given the ball up because they had won the game. Coach K went on the floor to publicly scold Brooks.

Who was in the game, regulars or benchwarmers/walkons?

I look forward to beating them twice this year, hopefully a third and fourth time if possible as well

The worst part was he lied about it. It didn't happen during the game it was in the handshake line and he told Brooks he shouldn't have taken the shot. Then when after the game Brooks was asked what Coach K said to him he said he told me I shouldn't have shot the ball with the lead. Then when Coach K was asked about it he lied and said he just told him he was going to be a great player or something like that. Coach K did not realize the conversation happened right in front of the scorers table and there was a media person sitting there wit their recorder going. Once he was told that he changed his story.

How many fake classes did Duke have when Coach K coached? Roy Williams and North Carolina are the biggest joke in the ACC. What has K been charged with?

How many fake classes did Duke have when Coach K coached? Roy Williams and North Carolina are the biggest joke in the ACC. What has K been charged with?
See wooden, John

Maybe he is a good guy off the court.

All we see is basketball related, and from that perspective he is a Q#$#
And do you wonder why many of our rival fans think JB is a jerk? Even Juli said last night that he is a wonderful father but she doesn't know that person on the bench.

rata6-630x400.jpg

In the first round of the 1983 ACCT, UVa beat Duke 109 - 66. For years Krzyzewski complained that Holland kept Sampson in the entire game. Sampson was in early foul trouble and actually played just 14 minutes for the entire game. K continued to do this until he was confronted with the facts on Mike Patrick's show. It's worth remembering that it took an act of Congress to make Krzyzewski a gentleman, and that is the only way it was ever going to happen.

Last edited:
Who was in the game, regulars or benchwarmers/walkons?

This. If it was walkons, I have no problem with them trying to get some shots up. It would suck to work hard in practice everyday and finally see the floor for a couple minutes only to be told to just hold the ball. I’m sure the opposing team understands.

Can't they both be cheaters? This thread isn't about Williams, so why bring him up? There's a long list of questionable things that were swept under the rug at Duke if you're interested in searching.

And, not for nothing, but I think Al Capone only got charged once and that was for tax evasion. Does that mean that he was only a tax cheat? The best criminal minds never get caught.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom