Coach K weighs in | Syracusefan.com

Coach K weighs in

Uh oh. And he wasn't talking about moving into the conference

Krzyzewski added: "I think there could still be some movement in our conference."

Sounds like someone is worried that the rival 11 miles away might find a new home.

Hope he doesn't know something we don't.

This does no good for the ACC, Mike. As Toga said, zip it.

I read it differently...common sense. The ACC needs to take a loyalty oath and then press with a plan.

I read it differently...common sense. The ACC needs to take a loyalty oath and then press with a plan.

What exactly is a loyalty oath. Write it in blood?

The only possible loyalty oath is if Maryland has to pay $50M. The whole ACC is watching.

What exactly is a loyalty oath. Write it in blood?

The only possible loyalty oath is if Maryland has to pay $50M. The whole ACC is watching.

I think the obvious loyalty oath is a GOR.

pinky-swear.jpg

He is just being pragmatic which is what I would expect from Coach K.

I think the obvious loyalty oath is a GOR.

That would be an interesting vote. Hope we get to hear who the yays and nays were.

No one from the Big 3- Pac12, SEC, & B1G, would agree to move into a lower paying conference.

No one from the Big 3- Pac12, SEC, & B1G, would agree to move into a lower paying conference.
Thank you. I have been posting all day in response to those who say "Just go out and get Penn St. Easy!" Not. Going. To. Happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom