Coach Kill retires immediately at Minnie | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Kill retires immediately at Minnie

One contender out of the Babers sweepstakes.

Yep, need Illinois to hire Cubit. Purdue hired MAC last time and failed so that might help as well. Have to hope Maryland hired Pep or somebody else. I think VT will hire the long time DC, they almost have to.

Onward and upward with JYD

Yep, need Illinois to hire Cubit. Purdue hired MAC last time and failed so that might help as well. Have to hope Maryland hired Pep or somebody else. I think VT will hire the long time DC, they almost have to.

IB, just stop. We're not going to be able to get anybody good. Nobody wants to come here. Too many other fishermen, not enough fish.

IB, just stop. We're not going to be able to get anybody good. Nobody wants to come here. Too many other fishermen, not enough fish.

If Va Tech hires internally. There goes another peer school that we are competing against.

If the BOT actually spend good amount of money on the coach and his staff. I don't see how Syracuse is the least attractive offer being in the Good but not Great ACC and having the Dome.

I think Illinois will stick with Cubit due to the program uncertainty and reports are that Purdue will stick with Hazell next year. We aren't in terrible shape in the lower tier openings.

someone who has no other shot at being a college head coach?

Yeah, make good $$ for 3 years, more than you make now. If you are good you make even more $$$, if you stink you are still $ ahead and back in a similar position. Common sense really. Minny keeping continuity and hiring cheap to see what they got. If he blows they fire him next year or two and move on. Win/ Win

Not sure about Cubit staying, folks. Out here in Illinois the word seems to be that he is going to be out, interim AD or not. I hope he stays, obviously. Ditto for Hazell. there are enough good candidates out there that we don't need to settle. Carey is one of those, I see a lot of NIU games being so close to them

Not sure about Cubit staying, folks. Out here in Illinois the word seems to be that he is going to be out, interim AD or not. I hope he stays, obviously. Ditto for Hazell. there are enough good candidates out there that we don't need to settle. Carey is one of those, I see a lot of NIU games being so close to them

Even if he gets win 6 he would be tough to get rid of ? that said he has 3 left versus OSU, Minny, and NW. Not an easy task. Who knows

Even if he gets win 6 he would be tough to get rid of ? that said he has 3 left versus OSU, Minny, and NW. Not an easy task. Who knows

yeah, and they are definitely a better team than last year's 6-6 team, even if they don't get to 6 wins. really hard to say for sure what will happen. Schedule is not in their favor at all. They took out NW last year on the road but NW is way better this year. the more "peer school" coaches that stay, the better for us.

Good for Minny hiring a coach from within who the players and community seem to like. Hope that works out for them lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom