Coach Shafer wasn't kidding | Syracusefan.com

Coach Shafer wasn't kidding

Don

2nd String
When he said he had been preparing to be a coach and had a three deep list of people on the ready he wasnt kidding, Found a QB coach at D3, a OC at Arkansas, LB coach from the Browns and quickly, he does look like he was planning to be a coach and soon. We may have lucked out big time on the timing by Marrone, another year and he may have moved on to somewhere else.

He still needs to be able to produce as do the coaches he is looking at but damn he means business. Between his press conference and the names that have come up looks like we have a hard nose, well prepared and at least to me a coach that has some cache and buzz about the program.

When he said he had been preparing to be a coach and had a three deep list of people on the ready he wasnt kidding, Found a QB coach at D3, a OC at Arkansas, LB coach from the Browns and quickly, he does look like he was planning to be a coach and soon. We may have lucked out big time on the timing by Marrone, another year and he may have moved on to somewhere else.

He still needs to be able to produce as do the coaches he is looking at but damn he means business. Between his press conference and the names that have come up looks like we have a hard nose, well prepared and at least to me a coach that has some cache and buzz about the program.

Man is doing a damn good job. Knew he could handle it.

Too bad people had to step on your thread.

dont think i've ever been this pumped in january in a long time...program has steady momentum and we are going, with younger, hungrier coaches that will prob relate to 19 yr olds better. Last season staff did a great job, smart tacticians and got the most out of our talents, but heres to Shafer taking it to the next level. Is it Penn St game yet?

dont think i've ever been this pumped in january in a long time...program has steady momentum and we are going, with younger, hungrier coaches that will prob relate to 19 yr olds better. Last season staff did a great job, smart tacticians and got the most out of our talents, but heres to Shafer taking it to the next level. Is it Penn St game yet?
Penn State is our bitch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom