Coaches Caravan | Syracusefan.com

Coaches Caravan

BVille44

All Conference

IMG_5808.jpeg

Just registered my wife and I for Heritage Hill. Here is the Fran effect. In the past my wife would have said go by yourself. Now she's reading this board as much as I do and follows King Joseph on Twitter.

A couple of thoughts. Obviously love that this staff is placing an emphasis on home grown east coast talent. Love that they are embracing NYS football. I also like the aggressiveness of going after kids who has already verbaled to other schools. Its great to see Syracuse respected and possibly feared on the recruiting trail. Love that we are bringing in the RB who is committed to Duke and the other kids who have verbaled to another school. It's about time we put other schools on notice that we are not to be messed with. Fran is building a wall around NY and NJ and as he wins more and more games, I can't even begin to imagine the success he is going to have. Nice to be back.

All three of the coaches announced so far are really good speakers.

Strongly recommend stopping by if the caravan rolls close to your home.
This is great ... been pushing for this for 4 years.

Edit: Tried to register but the form will not "submit". Tried at home and at work on different computers.

Last edited:
No Buffalo or Upstate on the schedule.

Yeah it's too bad Buffalo isn't included. I went to the one they held at Chef's in Dino's first year and I thought it was well attended. It also seems like there's at least a few D1 football recruits out of the Buffalo area every year, so a good area to build connections (which I know for a fact the coaches are doing out here, just would be nice to have a public side to it too).

the had the Caravan for when Doug took over and went to a bunch of places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom