Coaching staff thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Coaching staff thoughts...

memcorsu

2nd String
After watching the interviews from all the coaches (thanks to OE's posts), I must say I am so excited about having them. Watching all of them speak about their players is such a delight. They seem like little kids who are gushing over their favorite players. It is great to see such a genuine passion for the players, the sport, the idea of mentor/coach. It Sandlotish, the way they admire these kids. I am in love with this staff and think we found a gem in Hackett. You would swear he signed his first child over to Nassib:). DG needs to put that ACC money to good use and keep this staff together.

Boy winning makes things so much more enjoyable and easier doesn't it.

Thanks OE for the hard work as always. I know we can't thank you enough.

Boy winning makes things so much more enjoyable and easier doesn't it.

Amen!

Very revealing video. He's like a kid at Christmas.

I also thought in DM's post-game that he's changed. Some kind of new confidence is creeping in.

Good to be Orange.

I would not mind seeing a spot open up so Marrone can hire an assistant with extensive knowledge of the ACC. Maybe for special teams? Don't care...institutional knowledge would be incredibly precious going into our rookie year.

Coach AL and DM both have experience in the ACC.
I would not mind seeing a spot open up so Marrone can hire an assistant with extensive knowledge of the ACC. Maybe for special teams? Don't care...institutional knowledge would be incredibly precious going into our rookie year.

Hackett speaks and acts as if he was doing rails of blow all game long...not that there's anything wrong with that.

It is a boyish charm. I bet these guy's are loving playing for him.

Hackett speaks and acts as if he was doing rails of blow all game long...not that there's anything wrong with that.

A Knicks hat?