Colgate | Syracusefan.com

Colgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

CousCuse

Comin in Hot
Red Raiders on a 15 game winning streak to win the Patriot league tournament over Navy, 74-58 and advance to the NCAAT. They are a very dangerous team that could pull some upsets.

So you’re saying SU could not have won the Patriot League this year?

I feel much better knowing now that we lost to a tournament team... much better.
If you lose the 3rd game of the season to a team that turns out to be pretty damn good, which was apparent at that time, then there was no reason to bludgeon the team incessantly with the loss like it was a catastrophe.

So you’re saying SU could not have won the Patriot League this year?
I'm saying, open your eyes, Colgate is a rising mid-major.

If you lose the 3rd game of the season to a team that turns out to be pretty damn good, which was apparent at that time, then there was no reason to bludgeon the team incessantly with the loss like it was a catastrophe.
Absolutely. I feel much much much better.

Giving up a 100 burger to any team is a problem.

It not only was a catastrophe, it was a sign of unfortunate things to come this season.

In the 90s, we beat their NCAA tournament teams by 35.
That wasn't a solid team, it just Foyle. The team they have now has size, 3 point shooting, scorers that can drive and finish. They have an excellent coach, They have a real program there now.

Eh ... it's still Colgate.

It’s still a Q3 loss, isn’t it?
But it's to a team in the tournament. In the tournament, I say. Disregard the fact that they would have never sniffed an at large bid. They're in the tournament!

If a Massey ranking of 143 is a “good team.”

Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, and Boston College must be “good teams” too.
I don't care what Massey or Lunardi or anybody else comes up with. I watch college basketball and I see a very well coached team with a lot of capabilities. BC's a good team, their coach seems to have a good plan in his first year there. Pitt and GT's coaches are weak.

I watch college basketball and I see a very well coached team with a lot of capabilities. BC's a good team, their coach seems to have a good plan in his first year there. Pitt and GT's coaches are weak.
Thank you. That means a lot because you are really smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom