College basketball all-glue team: 5 role players who will make an impact this season | Syracusefan.com

College basketball all-glue team: 5 role players who will make an impact this season

great rim protector, competent free throw shooter, inproving offensive presence (not there yet).

Well deserved imo.

He nearly averaged 6 ppg 7 rpg and 3 bpg last year.

Nothing against PC, but... Marek is the SU Glue Guy.

Glue Guy = does a lot of things/little things well, makes others better.
That's Marek.
true for last year, but i expect marek to be quite a bit more than just a glue guy this year

what a difference a year makes. last year at this time, i didn't expect marek to make much of a contribution until his junior year. yet another one for the "moqui's misfires" file

I think of a glue guy to be a 6th-7th-8th man on a team, a la Josh Pace in 2003, not a starter. And I would think Booth would be a major contributor with all their losses to the Association.

I think of a glue guy to be a 6th-7th-8th man on a team, a la Josh Pace in 2003, not a starter. And I would think Booth would be a major contributor with all their losses to the Association.
Now Josh was a glue guy. One of my favorites with that half floater he used to hit.