College basketball rankings: The top 100 (and one) best players | Syracusefan.com

College basketball rankings: The top 100 (and one) best players

i glanced through the athlon basketball issue at the news stand this morning; they have tyus as a first team preseason all american.

and i think by the end of the year, oshae will join him as a likely first round nba draft choice

Last time I took ANY of these preseason prognostications/predictions seriously was when I was a giddy teen looking forward to the Street and Smith’s mag to come out.

Frank not in the top 100’s funny.

I love Battle and expect him to have (another) great season. I do think 10-20 is probably right for him. His counting numbers are probably going to dip a bit this year just because the team around him is going to be far more competent.

I think Brissett has the chance to be the best college player SU has had since senior Hakim Warrick. He had essentially one hole in his game last year, and it seems like an extremely fixable one - finishing his damn layups. This put a hard cap on his ceiling last year, which was compounded by the team's lack of spacing and extraordinarily predictable offense. He fixes that problem, SU puts out five guys who can make a basket, and he can be almost unstoppable offensively. And he is a tremendous rebounder. If anyone on the team is going to end up a First Team AA, I think it's probably Oshae.

Oshae is 72 with one helluva bullet.

Oshae is definitely a top 40 player and Frank is definitely in the top 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom