College basketball | Syracusefan.com

College basketball

I'd love love love to see us make a miracle run one of these years.

Never seems to happen though.

I'd love love love to see us make a miracle run one of these years.

Never seems to happen though.

Been a long time since we made the tournament and were below a 5 seed.

UK... Cannot stand them... UCONN cannot stand them... Both in final four... Come on Florida... Win it... I want wiscy to win it but it isn't happening

Uconn and Kentucky to the final four as a 7 and 8 seed. Not what I was hoping to see today.

Watch - it'll probably be UK v. the Convicts for the 'ship.

Kentucky is freaking good. Kills me to say that. They are so sound and Calipari has everything to do with that. Both Harrisons, Young, Randle have ridiculous ball skills. They don't even seem fatigued ever. Fascinating matchup vs Sconnie.

Kentucky-Michigan was a great game.

Nice to see a great game decided by great plays by the players rather than being ruined by the referees.

Just like the WSU game and UK/UL. High level ball. Beautiful offense to watch with tons of skilled players all over the floor.

Kentucky is freaking good. Kills me to say that. They are so sound and Calipari has everything to do with that. Both Harrisons, Young, Randle have ridiculous ball skills. They don't even seem fatigued ever. Fascinating matchup vs Sconnie.
I said this about Baylor-Wiscy and I was wrong; but I just can't see Wiscy keeping up with UK's athletes and on the boards. Difference is UK has a fairly high basketball IQ as a team (especially for a team that young) and Baylor is still a walking turnover.

I said this about Baylor-Wiscy and I was wrong; but I just can't see Wiscy keeping up with UK's athletes and on the boards. Difference is UK has a fairly high basketball IQ as a team (especially for a team that young) and Baylor is still a walking turnover.

I feel the same. UK just doesn't make many mistakes. Impressive, really. Where is that Blud Orange right now? He's the guy who boasts that Cal can't coach, lol. Kaminsky? I don't know. He may be in for a rough one. I hope not, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom