College football's beer-drinking champs ... | Syracusefan.com

College football's beer-drinking champs ...

I'm proud of the traveling contingent of SU fans on the road. We can out-drink or at least hold our own weight against any other group. I've been part of the SU crazies many, many times during the NCAA tourney, Bowl games, Big East Tourney and random road games.

We're a nutty bunch who embrace liquid diets.

I'm proud of the traveling contingent of SU fans on the road. We can out-drink or at least hold our own weight against any other group. I've been part of the SU crazies many, many times during the NCAA tourney, Bowl games, Big East Tourney and random road games.

We're a nutty bunch who embrace liquid diets.
Unfortunately, the tour my group did of Churchill Downs before the Louisville game in November did not come with mint juleps. Why weren't we tailgating? It was raining.

I battled the tiger fans from armory all the way up the hill.

They underestimated their Orange foe, and I think toe to toe we carried the day. That being said, they are far and away the most fun opposing fans I’ve experienced in any sport. KnowledgAble, friendly and a blast.

Unfortunately, the tour my group did of Churchill Downs before the Louisville game in November did not come with mint juleps. Why weren't we tailgating? It was raining.

There was a group of 15 of us braving that awful rainy day to only see us get out gunned once again at the stadium formerly known as Papa Johns