Come on down Babers, Fleck or Montgomery! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Come on down Babers, Fleck or Montgomery!

Jsusports.png

He's not the hero Syracuse wants, he's the hero it needs,

medium_Syracuse%20Coach%20Football.JPG

He's not the hero Syracuse wants, he's the hero it needs,

medium_Syracuse%20Coach%20Football.JPG
i don't recognize that slim guy

his agent is already far too busy drumming up tweets for next year in the nfl

I'm more concerned with what the new HC's opening slogan is going to be. Robinson "The little engine that could" Marrone "It starts now" Shafer "Lock the Dome doors".

Riley is not happening. He's not interested. Move along.

Should have just kept Shafer then at least the players and recruits liked him.

I'm more concerned with what the new HC's opening slogan is going to be. Robinson "The little engine that could" Marrone "It starts now" Shafer "Lock the Dome doors".
We all suffocated from Carbon Monoxide poisoning when the running train that started then was locked in the Dome. Next slogan - Awaken the Kraken!

If the concern with Frost was that he'd bolt for Nebraska at the first opportunity, there has to at least be a similar concern with Brohm. He's Louisville through and through and will be the no doubt front runner for that job as soon as Petrino moves on, which is just a matter of time.

I'd also like to point out that Todd Monken just went 9-3 (with two of those losses being to Miss State and Nebraska) and ended the season putting up 65, 56, and 58 points. His three years at Southern Miss have gone 1-11, 3-9, and now 9-3 (they were 0-12 the year before he got there).

I'd be happy with Babers, but Monken is the guy I'd most like to see. He's playing Brohm's WKU team this weekend for the conference championship.

If the concern with Frost was that he'd bolt for Nebraska at the first opportunity, there has to at least be a similar concern with Brohm. He's Louisville through and through and will be the no doubt front runner for that job as soon as Petrino moves on, which is just a matter of time.

I'd also like to point out that Todd Monken just went 9-3 (with two of those losses being to Miss State and Nebraska) and ended the season putting up 65, 56, and 58 points. His three years at Southern Miss have gone 1-11, 3-9, and now 9-3 (they were 0-12 the year before he got there).

I'd be happy with Babers, but Monken is the guy I'd most like to see. He's playing Brohm's WKU team this weekend for the conference championship.
i think petrino will be at louisville a lot longer than Mike Riley will be at nebraska

i think petrino will be at louisville a lot longer than Mike Riley will be at nebraska
As long as Petrino doesn't crash any vehicles high on cocaine with strippers aboard, he'll be at Louisville a looong time. I agree.

Been saying it for three years.

Phillip Montgomery.

or get on the horn to Jacksonville.

Speaking of retreads, what about Jeff Jagodzinski? Year 3 and it looks like he's helping to turn that program around.