Coming up on NFL Countdown... | Syracusefan.com

Coming up on NFL Countdown...

longislandcuse

Living Legend
"Doug Marrone is now the head coach of the Buffalo Bills. We'll tell you about the QB he could be bringing with him."

That's the teaser going to commercial break.

Implied Buffalo could bring in Nassib and Pugh. Schefter saying he got a text this morning from a highly respected scout who told him that Nassib is the best QB in this draft.

Pretty sure Nassib is already better than Fitzy.

Keep Fitzy around, groom Ryan then go from there.

If not, go get Alex Smith.

Who was that complete imbecile that was with Rich Eisen? He has the IQ of 0 and that's giving him the benefit of doubt.

Implied Buffalo could bring in Nassib and Pugh. Schefter saying he got a text this morning from a highly respected scout who told him that Nassib is the best QB in this draft.

Can you imagine Nassib going Top 10 in the draft? My head may explode.

I really think Buffalo could go with Nassib and Pugh, hopefully in rd 2 and 3 and not higher. Levitre might go elsewhere for the money so they need to fill his spot. Rich Cimini also tweeting that pro-bowl UFA Jets lineman Brandon Moore might bolt for Buffalo to re-unite with Marrone. At this point with all the hype Nassib is getting, I would be shocked if hes not the next QB in B-Lo.

Can you imagine Nassib going Top 10 in the draft? My head may explode.

im not big on the nfl draft yet... but i would imagine there is a better chance of pugh going top 10 and nassib 2nd round right?

this is all BS anyway. the only way to pre pick your draft picks is by picking them too early.

What helps Ryan dramatically is the lack of quality qb's in this draft.

Pretty sure Nassib is already better than Fitzy.

Keep Fitzy around, groom Ryan then go from there.

If not, go get Alex Smith.
I agree with all of that except keep Fitzy around. I want him gone. Im so done with that guy.

Go get Smith and draft Nassib. Give Nassib 2-3 years to develop without being thrown to the wolves.

I also think if Marrone plans to draft Nassib, he brings Hackett with him even if as just QB coach.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom