Complaints | Syracusefan.com

Complaints

What is everyone complaining about every game?
Support the team with something positive to say.

Otherwise, if that's too much effort, go to syracuse.com and get the funk out of here. It's really tired.

The crybabies didn't learn their lesson from last game. Throw a fit about the first 5-10 minutes, and then look dumb when the team explodes. Then they attempt to save face with the "yeah, but if we come out like that against Duke we'll be down by 50!"

did you watch that 1st half? only up 19 on rutgers? pathetic, this team has some serious shumpert/williams issues going on.
My sarcasm meter is picking up some heavy readings :)

Oh yeah, and to add for all you Triche haters. I regret to inform you he has 11 points, 4 assists, 1 rebound, 2 steals, 1 turnover and it's on 66% shooting. Suck it b*tches.

Oh yeah, and to add for all you Triche haters. I regret to inform you he has 11 points, 4 assist, 1 rebound, 2 steals, 1 turnover and it's on 66% shooting. Suck it b*tches.

He would have had at least two more assists if CJ had been able to make a couple of those shots he had gotten fouled on - although those would have been really tough.

He would have had at least two more assists if CJ had been able to make a couple of those shots he had gotten fouled on - although those would have been really tough.
Yeah, Rutgers is physical tonight, but I like how we adjusted. Knew we were going to get fouled, so they started anticipating contact and going up stronger.

I hope we dump it into Rak/CJ/DC2 the entire 2nd half. They can't stop us in the low post.

Yeah, Rutgers is physical tonight, but I like how we adjusted. Knew we were going to get fouled, so they started anticipating contact and going up stronger.

I hope we dump it into Rak/CJ/DC2 the entire 2nd half. They can't stop us in the low post.

I'm finally getting to see what everyone has been saying about DC2 shooting from his shoulder. He needs to spend some time with Hak in the offseason.

Triche final line:
8-11 FG
5-7 3-Pointers
4-4 FT
3 Rebounds
6 Asssists
4 Steals
1 Turnover
25 Points

Nuff.

Triche final line:
fg 3pt ft o d tot stl blk to pf points
8-11 5-7 4-4 0 3 6 3 0 1 0 25

Nuff.

Glad to see this game from Brandon tonight.

Oh yeah, and to add for all you Triche haters. I regret to inform you he has 11 points, 4 assists, 1 rebound, 2 steals, 1 turnover and it's on 66% shooting. Suck it b*tches.

Suck it b*tches? Really?

Triche final line:
8-11 FG
5-7 3-Pointers
4-4 FT
3 Rebounds
6 Asssists
4 Steals
1 Turnover
25 Points

Nuff.
I was told he sucked. Glad I threw that memo in the trash.

Suck it b*tches? Really?

IMO...it's better than "go kick rocks"...Although I do realize "go kick rocks" is now legendary on this board, Suck it b*itches is in your face and definitive...

IMO...it's better than "go kick rocks"...Although I do realize "go kick rocks" is now legendary on this board, Suck it b*itches is in your face and definitive...
I aims to please ;)
But nothing touches "go kick rocks". Nothing ever will.

I aims to please ;)
But nothing touches "go kick rocks". Nothing ever will.

Well maybe then I shouldn't say better than "go kick rocks"...although you could argue that "go kick rocks" has since retired and is headed to the Board Hall of Fame...thus suck it b*itches would be at least in the top 3 of active phrases...

There's only one valid complaint this year, which is that so far this year's home attendance has been pathetic, shameful. Arm-chair critics who won't show up to games get zero respect from me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom