Compliments to whoever got rid of the jitters on the board | Syracusefan.com

Compliments to whoever got rid of the jitters on the board

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
It's nice that when I click on something it doesn't open up what is above it. On the football board nearly everytime I clicked on the drop down menu the Cincy board would show up.

It's nice to be able to cuise around without that 4-5 second delay.

Nobody here did anything to resolve anything.

Just an educated guess here, but I think it may have been the ads loading slowly over certain connections? I noticed that after opening a forum, when I would try to click on a thread, I would often get the one above it because the inevitably late opening banner ad at the top would cause the whole page to bump down.

It's nice that when I click on something it doesn't open up what is above it. On the football board nearly everytime I clicked on the drop down menu the Cincy board would show up.

It's nice to be able to cuise around without that 4-5 second delay.

Was experiencing exactly the same on iPad it was annoying. Mine stopped as well

Just an educated guess here, but I think it may have been the ads loading slowly over certain connections? I noticed that after opening a forum, when I would try to click on a thread, I would often get the one above it because the inevitably late opening banner ad at the top would cause the whole page to bump down.
Ads, definitely. Depending on browser (opera shows the status of elements loading, even though it's a pain in the butt with other aspects), you can see objects being loaded and usually, last thing to load is the ad, which could have animated content, making it larger than just an image, text, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom