Confession to make re: UConn | Syracusefan.com

Confession to make re: UConn

Eric15

Living Legend
The fact that they can't play in this year's BET bums me out, especially since this is the last go-around.

There are very, very few things in sports that give me an adrenaline rush like Cuse/UConn at MSG (especially when it's at night). It literally feels like a heavyweight fight. When our paths cross in the BET (like they have 6 out of the last 8 years), I honestly cannot sit still all day, because I hate them and want to beat them so badly.

Agreed.

Why I want to see them get absolutely pounded in their one-game National Championship tomorrow

I agree as well. It is fun and the building does get electric when we play them at the Garden.

The ultimate this year would be a championship game against Georgetown.

agree let them play !! ofcourse we are not a bubble team so it them winning it not a big deal for us--

I agree as well. It is fun and the building does get electric when we play them at the Garden.

Wait. What?

I think Marsh got hacked.

Not the same anymore without Calhoun stalking the sidelines. Much like Big John with GTown, JC added fire to the match-up.

As much as I respect Marsh's philosophy, I cant believe anyone would want Georgetown to advance past the first game of the BET.
By the way, its 12:07...AND GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!!!!

Because its the last actual BE season it is kind of sad.

Agree. Would be awesome if somehow this year. The semis were Cuse vs SJU. Gtown vs Villanova. Ending up with the Gtown Cuse matchup.

Of course if SJU can't make it. I would settle for stomping Pitt in a semi-final to set up the Georgetown match up.

They're acting like spoiled, entitled children and we're always the target of their venom.
I think most of us had a measure of respect for JC and their program- and honestly wished them the best, ACC or not.
But after all the constant sniping on msg boards all over the net, I agree w/ Marsh: "F' UConn".

F UCon. I'll miss them & their fans like a case of the runs, which by the way, they have much in common with.

The fact that they can't play in this year's BET bums me out, especially since this is the last go-around.

There are very, very few things in sports that give me an adrenaline rush like Cuse/UConn at MSG (especially when it's at night). It literally feels like a heavyweight fight. When our paths cross in the BET (like they have 6 out of the last 8 years), I honestly cannot sit still all day, because I hate them and want to beat them so badly.

Same. Syracuse-UConn is the ultimate at the BET. Would've been an appropriate final to close the conference down.

They don't belong in the BET. We should see good teams each of our games it will be a good tournament.

No school has gotten the luck they had over the years. I mean Butler was taking them to the woodshed in the NC then decided to throw the game at halftime. No other school in the planet would get that ing lucky to have a team hand them a national championship game. I am glad Mack and the rest of that Butler squad are all not on NBA rosters because of that filth.

I won't miss them. Schedule them in MSG once every 3-4 years and that is enough.

Nova and Georgetown are rivals I'll miss playing and would play annually with St Johns. Not Yukon.

They don't belong in the BET. We should see good teams each of our games it will be a good tournament.

No school has gotten the luck they had over the years. I mean Butler was taking them to the woodshed in the NC then decided to throw the game at halftime. No other school in the planet would get that lucky to have a team hand them a national championship game. I am glad Mack and the rest of that Butler squad are all not on NBA rosters because of that filth.

Not to be rude, but, literally every single sentence of this post is an irrational thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom