Confidence meter? | Syracusefan.com

Confidence meter?

Cuse House

All American
Two days ago we were definitely out in terms of everyone's thought process. Today it seems like we have a legitimate shot. Where do you all think we stand? In one word, in or out?

Im 50/50 right now. If we were not Syracuse with no luck being on the bubble, I would be more confident.

If kentucky wins. Memphis doesnt win today and tomorrow ans sdst wins then i say 70%
Also need St. Joe's to beat VCU/Davidson as well.

I am cautiously optimistic. Yesterday and today has been pretty decent to us. Still have more games to go. We're close, but we still need a few things to go our way.

100% sure we're out by next Friday night at 1:00 a.m.

I have always been somewhat confident we'd be in. I think our resume is better than the others and I take the committee at it's word. We could have been bumped by other teams this weekend but we haven't been.

temple drops into the consideration pool for me with 3 spots for 7 teams(syracuse is above that group )

I feel like we are in. I realize we have 13 losses, but no team can match our wins. The committee has been constant that it is more important who you beat. Not even Michigan can match our wins. 3 extra wins vs mid-majors should not earn them a spot over us. After we lost, I thought for sure we were done, I just can't justify any other bubble teams getting in over us if we look at the overall body of work. And that is without even considering we were without JB for 9 games.

I'm getting more confident, but then again I was already confident enough to publicly challenge those who were certain we were out to bet me $50, so my confidence meter was in different waters to begin with.

As others have said, I don't see any others on the bubble who can compare with the wins we have under our belt. Additionally, there also is the chance we get Boeheimed off the fence in the direction we'd actually like, for a change. As best I recall, the NCAA has given more weight to quality wins than the various other factors involved. I don't like boasting about quality losses, but hanging tough in Chapel Hill shouldn't hurt our chances too badly. Winning in Cameron Indoor Arena really should seal this deal if the NCAA sticks to their usual formula, in my opinion.

Here's a good one for you allthanks Connecticut for beating Michigan and playing us so we could beat them

that's why were getting in
They will look at common opponents and results and that will separate us from Michigan thanks Huskies

Here's a good one for you allthanks Connecticut for beating Michigan and playing us so we could beat them

that's why were getting in
They will look at common opponents and results and that will separate us from Michigan thanks Huskies
You guys are really setting yourself for a rough day Tomm. What's ironic is that in that group of "hopefuls" are posters who believe the NCAA is "out to get us". Yet they still believe that they'll pick a JB team over a JB (beilein) team. Ain't happening

I may be in a minority here, but I find it much easier rooting for UConn tomorrow than for UNC to beat Virginia tonight. I really dislike being forced to root for anyone other than the Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom