Congrats from a Yale alum | Syracusefan.com

Congrats from a Yale alum

NiceHoosier

Walk On
Hi,

I'm also an IU fan, and posted here a few times when IU faced Syracuse. Anyways, kudos to you guys. Outside of the 1st quarter and the last 3 minutes, I thought Yale executed its game plan very well. We had breakdowns on those final 2 goals, but Price made a huge, tough goal to get things rolling.

Heartbreaking that we didn't advance, but at least Yale is now in the national conversation. Congrats on the win and good luck.

Thank you for the classy post. You guys had us sweating bullets, me especially. I didn't think we were going to be able to crack that zone, or your keeper. He made some huge saves before our late game run. You should be proud of those guys. They played tough the whole game and gave us fits.

Yes, great effort by Yale. Showed they deserved to be there -- and SU was fortunate to string 3 goals in that 3 and 1/2 stretch late.

Great year for Yale -- hockey champs, and good run in lacrosse. Been a long time since Yale has been strong in anything other than history, English & social sciences.

Great year for Yale -- hockey champs, and good run in lacrosse. Been a long time since Yale has been strong in anything other than history, English & social sciences.
Also did well in fencing and Ok in women's swimming. #66 in the Director's Cup standings. It's surprising to see so may Ivy League schools do so well in those standings, actually.