Congrats GA TECH | Syracusefan.com

Congrats GA TECH

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
You really shut down those Cavs...holding them to a meager 57 points!

yet somehow you almost lost by 30?

Duke, Louisville, UNC, ND, etc don't scare me. UVA scares the living daylights out of me, I Hope we can break 40...

28 whole points. Yikes.

From what I hear about Brian Gregory... he gone... at least soon.

GA Tech is still handcuffed by Paul Hewitt's old contract. If they've been paying him at his old annual rate then they still have another $1.2M to go. He had a 6-year contract that auto renewed for an extra year each April 15th.

Gregory is on the books for another 3 years at about a mil each. It's hard to justify paying 3 head coaching salaries.

28 whole points. Yikes.

From what I hear about Brian Gregory... he gone... at least soon.

GA Tech is still handcuffed by Paul Hewitt's old contract. If they've been paying him at his old annual rate then they still have another $1.2M to go. He had a 6-year contract that auto renewed for an extra year each April 15th.

Gregory is on the books for another 3 years at about a mil each. It's hard to justify paying 3 head coaching salaries.

I have no idea how some 0f these coaches like a Gregory can pull down such a salary. I wouldn't have an issue giving incentive based contract that could pay him up to a Million if for instance they make the NCAA's but its not like the guy is a proven successful P5 coach.

if they shorten the shot clock to 30 seconds they might break 35 points next time they meet

I told Coach Gregory that taking air out of the ball wouldn't make much of a difference, but he wouldn't listen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom