Congrats PITT!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats PITT!!!!

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
Your first ever (CBI) championship!!! What a terrific season for you guys...terrific team.

Gotta give it to the Pitt fans! They finally can live it up as they got their first SHIP! I could really see the enthusiasm in the packed Petersen Events Center tonight.

Again, so happy for that team...Couldnt of happened to a better bunch of guys!

They're having their ceremony when we visit the Peterson center next year. I was lucky enough to get a look at the CBI championship rings
aefc2657-6d39-49e1.jpg

In fairness I have a soft spot for them (never did before) since they are bolting the Big East with us but once we go to the ACC I am sure I will be cussing the name Pitt when we play.

Wait, so does this mean we beat the CBI champs, NIT Champs, and NCAA Champs if Louisville wins?

We would have to finish with the #1 ranking if that happens. :)

In fairness I have a soft spot for them (never did before) since they are bolting the Big East with us but once we go to the ACC I am sure I will be cussing the name Pitt when we play.

Mods: what is the progress on getting a dislike button?

They're having their ceremony when we visit the Peterson center next year. I was lucky enough to get a look at the CBI championship rings
aefc2657-6d39-49e1.jpg
Can't wait to show this ring to my Pitt buddy who I see twice a week for PT.

He loves to rub in the latest negative SU news (in a very humorous tongue in cheek manner but still)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom