Congrats to Art Jones! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Art Jones!

Close
BrzOr9QCAAEr79h.jpg:large

Congrats to my man Art.
But sheesh...you'd think he could've picked up a better suit with all that coin he makes

A great picture.

yep.

I was reading some of the tweets on those pics, and one person asked where Ray Rice was in the group pic. I know him and Art are friends and prior teammates and would be an obvious attendee, if not part of the best men, but there would have been a slight twinge in my gut if Ray was on campus.

yep.

I was reading some of the tweets on those pics, and one person asked where Ray Rice was in the group pic. I know him and Art are friends and prior teammates and would be an obvious attendee, if not part of the best men, but there would have been a slight twinge in my gut if Ray was on campus.

Don't see him in this

Br0Tw1cCMAA55-I.jpg

Was the bills coach there?

anglerman said:
You gotta love those 2 star recruits with only one BCS offer! Keep that in mind when you judge recruits brought in by the staff.

Because every 2 star, 1 offer player becomes an NFL player.

Anyone know if Art still lives in the Cuse in the summer? I know he was renting a house over near CBA for a couple years.

He just got married today at Hendricks Chapel on campus.
Congrats Art.

If my calculations are correct, and they didn't start early, we should be seeing Art Junior enroll at Syracuse in September of 2033. Though ideally, he would graduate from HS early and enroll in January instead.

Chandler, you are on the clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom