Congrats to Mike Waters. He was named | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Mike Waters. He was named

New York State sportswriter of the year. Ian eagle was named New York sports broadcaster of the year.
and he was named "coach" waters in the JB presser last night too! (at least I think it was him JB referred to at the end). Regardless great guy and the top at his craft.

New York State sportswriter of the year. Ian eagle was named New York sports broadcaster of the year.
For a UNC alum Mike is a good guy and good writer. You can tell he went to class. Probably has to do with the fact he didn't play sports. I enjoy reading his stuff. I like Ian Eagle a lot and feel like he is not appreciated. He also seems like a great guy. You can tell when he is working with people they seem to genuinely like him and that comes through I feel.

A well deserved honor -- congratulations, Mike!

As a fanbase, we're lucky to have a sportswriter of Waters's caliber.
Agreed. It was probably hard work making up for Bud and his crap articles all those years. He really balances out the Carlson and Axe's of the world. I'm to the point now that I will look who wrote the article and if it's Waters I read it and if it's Carlson I often times don't.

Agreed. It was probably hard work making up for Bud and his crap articles all those years. He really balances out the Carlson and Axe's of the world. I'm to the point now that I will look who wrote the article and if it's Waters I read it and if it's Carlson I often times don't.

Poliquin wrote columns. Waters writes articles.

You might think I'm being a dick by splitting hairs, but it's actually a huge difference and makes any comparison between the two guys useless.

Poliquin wrote columns. Waters writes articles.

You might think I'm being a dick by splitting hairs, but it's actually a huge difference and makes any comparison between the two guys useless.
I was really just taking a shot at Bud who I don't like. I agree regarding columns and articles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom