Congrats to stuckinbig11! One millionth poster | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to stuckinbig11! One millionth poster

Eric15

Living Legend
Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 8.44.07 PM.png

No pressure or anything but you should probably make some type of memorable speech right now that makes us all laugh, cry, think and reflect.

dance1.gif
dance3.gif
dance2.gif

View attachment 155652

No pressure or anything but you should probably make some type of memorable speech right now that makes us all laugh, cry, think and reflect.

View attachment 155649View attachment 155651View attachment 155650
Memorable speech: When you slip on the ice, fall and break your hip, and get a hip replacement, you spend a lot of time at the computer. Given my devotion to the meaning of life (Syracuse basketball), I already spent a lot of time on Syracusefan. I reserve the Daily Articles for my lunchtime enjoyment but keep looking for updated posts all day. After the hip replacement, I found myself here even more. THANK YOU to all dedicated folks that run the board. You make life fun.

Memorable speech: When you slip on the ice, fall and break your hip, and get a hip replacement, you spend a lot of time at the computer. Given my devotion to the meaning of life (Syracuse basketball), I already spent a lot of time on Syracusefan. I reserve the Daily Articles for my lunchtime enjoyment but keep looking for updated posts all day. After the hip replacement, I found myself here even more. THANK YOU to all dedicated folks that run the board. You make life fun.
No, thank YOU. :)

Do all the posts that have disappeared over the years count? I kid...I kid

No because if they did, JarHeadJim would have had 1million by himself. Not sure you were around when Jim went back and forth with some newer poster at the time (it got personal... but so worth it) a few years ago, but what a day that was. One of the best in board history imo.

No because if they did, JarHeadJim would have had 1million by himself. Not sure you were around when Jim went back and forth with some newer poster at the time (it got personal... but so worth it) a few years ago, but what a day that was. One of the best in board history imo.
Good times!! Except for the Mods. They were not happy with me on that day, LOL!

Wow, called on for a speech unexpectedly and he delivers big time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom