Congratulations from a Hoo | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations from a Hoo

Wahoowah

Walk On
Very good job today taking care of business vs WMU. Early tourney action is starting to confirm my suspicion that the ACC has been grossly underrated this year. Also loved what Pitt did to Colorado. Your neighbors from the south are pulling hard for you guys in the Big Dance and are very excited to have as prestigious a program as yours in the ACC. We will do what we can to rep the ACC although it will be tough seeing how Sparty has apparently already won the title;) Crush Dayton!

You had me until you put "loved" and "Pitt" in the same sentence.

Appreciate the post and am finding your team an easy one to root for. UVA fans have been classy in my experience, both before and after our entry into the ACC, and you are a perfect example. Just stay out of our way, understand? ;)

Great first post, you will be welcome to come back anytime even though we are unaccustomed to opponents that talk civil. Looking forward to next year when 'Ville comes on board, this ACC Conference will really be special. Good luck tomorrow against the Chanticleers and then Mem/GW..

Wahoowah said:
Very good job today taking care of business vs WMU. Early tourney action is starting to confirm my suspicion that the ACC has been grossly underrated this year. Also loved what Pitt did to Colorado. Your neighbors from the south are pulling hard for you guys in the Big Dance and are very excited to have as prestigious a program as yours in the ACC. We will do what we can to rep the ACC although it will be tough seeing how Sparty has apparently already won the title;) Crush Dayton!
Pitt will put a giant banner in their rafters commemorating the rare tournament win. The courtesy you extend to Pitt will vanish once you have to watch them and their smarmy (ht samspann) coach all the time

F Sparty. They gave up like 80 points to a crap Delaware team. Nice defense.

I have UVA in the head to head as well. I don't care if Sparty IS healthy. Let's see them play against a solid team that knows how to play tight, compact defense. They are not a team that will shoot enough threes to open the game up. I think Payne will have a hard time against the Cavs.

How bout that ACC? About to go 3-0 for the day.

People that have UVA getting knocked out early are out of their damn minds. All the sheep that follow the talking heads and haven't seen you play will have their brackets shattered. Weve lost 5 games this year but you're the only team that hammered us.

Rooting for you guys too. You have a great coach and a great team. Hope you represent well.

You Virginia fans seem like classy folks, I only dislike you when you play Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom