Congratulations to Otto Porter | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations to Otto Porter

I said during the chat that CJ was going to have a huge bucket for us tonight.

Next time I'll use the plural. :p

The dunk was awesome but even better was the 5 different angles they had of it. Classic!

Best decision he made all night to dunk it since he was 2-15 at the time and couldn't make anything.

That basket was huge, and probably key to us winning the game.
Makes up for the horrendous night CJ had otherwise.
I'm thinking CJ is primed for a huge night tomorrow.

Considering the game CJ had, I am glad he had a positive to take away from it.

UP YOURS. He has carried us through thick and thin . You should be embarrassed saying that . A BIG DISLIKE.

UP YOURS. He has carried us through thick and thin . You should be embarrassed saying that . A BIG DISLIKE.

Ease up brother. We all know CJ has been awesome, but there is no question this was the worst game of his career. I'm sure he is feeling horrible and we're all glad he got that dunk. What a capper to the rivalry to posterior a Georgetown POY in overtime of a BET win.

Ease up brother. We all know CJ has been awesome, but there is no question this was the worst game of his career. I'm sure he is feeling horrible and we're all glad he got that dunk. What a capper to the rivalry to posterior a Georgetown POY in overtime of a BET win.

It's just not kosher to throw him under the bus when we won. We're suppose to be all in together. Remember the saying "We don't win 10 frigging games without CJ".

That basket was huge, and probably key to us winning the game.
Makes up for the horrendous night CJ had otherwise.
I'm thinking CJ is primed for a huge night tomorrow.
I think so too. I'm feeling a big night from him.

syracuse-georgetown-cj-fair-overtime-dunk-2013.jpg

That is truly poster-worthy. What a picture. Kudos to the photographer for capturing CJ at his apex and to CJ for getting there. Damn, that was awesome. Almost looks like a Borkowski caraciture, it's too perfect.

Reactions: MGP
One of the greatest dunks I've ever seen...given the stakes at the time.

It's just not kosher to throw him under the bus when we won. We're suppose to be all in together. Remember the saying "We don't win 10 frigging games w
ithout CJ".

up yours is also not kosher

You're going to be on a poster!!

That's exactly what I said to my wife when CJ jammed on him. Then I had to explain what being 'posterized' meant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom