Conrad McRae | Syracusefan.com

Conrad McRae

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Stumbled across this video on youtube of Conrad McRae highlights from his time in Europe (the music doesn't really fit the video, but oh well). Conrad was my first favorite SU player that I can remember as a kid, and I was devastated when I found out he passed away. He was way too young.

he was probably my first favorite Cuse player as a kid

Thank you. That was beautiful (agreed- minus the audio).

I never had the opportunity to see any of his work in It'ly. Looks like he flourished. I was hoping to see his game-winning 'walk-off' shot at Villanova! Conrad was fun. One of my favorite players. Sad to know he's gone.

I'm hoping Rakeem has some of 'McNasty' in him. More aggressiveness. More power. More emotion. More fun.

Conrad was an electrifying player. He made the high top fade cool way before Nerlens.

His shot against Villanova still gives me shivers.

Some his celebration dances alone would snap a lesser man's spine.

Stumbled across this video on youtube of Conrad McRae highlights from his time in Europe (the music doesn't really fit the video, but oh well). Conrad was my first favorite SU player that I can remember as a kid, and I was devastated when I found out he passed away. He was way too young.

It's a shame, but I don't remember him being nearly this good in college. Always had me scratching my head at why he wasn't better.

It's a shame, but I don't remember him being nearly this good in college. Always had me scratching my head at why he wasn't better.

Great athlete, limited player. Had a solid senior year, though.

Great athlete, limited player. Had a solid senior year, though.

Yeah, but then didn't he end our season by missing an elbow jumper at the buzzer against Villanova, or something like that ? I connect him with an unhappy ending, but can't remember quite which, off the top of my head.