Conspicuous By His Absence | Syracusefan.com

Conspicuous By His Absence

'72 Orange

Starter
I don't remember seeing Derrick Coleman at any of our games in the Dome this year. Last year I seemed to recall that he was at a number of our games; especially the high profile ones. Would always see him under the basket getting jacked up about great plays. Has he been keeping a low profile?

Hopefully he will surface at the BET and NCAAs. Loved to see him and Scoop's Dad whooping it up in the stands during the tournament. His enthusiasm for the team and the program was always off the charts!

I was wondering where DC has been. I really loved seeing him there.

He's on the radio right now with the local espn guys like he is every Tuesday for a full hour

the first time i was on espn was because of dc-

he was a dapper dandy and they showed his first su bucket- me and my buddy were sitting behind the hoop-

I was going to start the very same thread a couple weeks ago but forgot because... ... because . . . I forget why I forgot! I had read that he had had surgery and I know he also has congestive heart failure. So I was concerned that perhaps he had a health issue which was keeping him away. When I read above that he is on a weekly radio show, I must surmise I was wrong. Which is good! But it still very very odd. I miss seeing his smiling face.