Convertibles aren't fun in the rain | Syracusefan.com

Convertibles aren't fun in the rain

kcsu

Living Legend
We got beat by the weather. Perfect storm. No pun intended. ED doesn't throw a good wind ball. He has always thrown more of a floater or touch thrower. His arm is adequate but combined with average hands horrible weather a patchwork OL he lost his confidence.

This was compounded by the worst coaching job year to date by the O staff. Once the weather improved we should have been taking multiple shots. The lack of TO prior to the half was really sophomoric. Dino made an attempt to cover himself during the pressor but it was complete bs.

I liked what i saw on the D side thought the goal line stand was exceptional.

We will get there. Staff is solid. Injuries will mend. Minds and bodies will grow. Recruits will come . Next year this team will improve significantly. Schedule is a killer but our team will be much better.

Hang tough Cuse Nation.

No we got beat by wake forest who in year 2016 is a better team than we are, they aren't very good but they are better than we are... people need to accept that wake is better than Syracuse right now... they just are

big_thumb_aa1fae96b600182492e7f6701347cc49.jpg

If we're a convertible, we're a Toyota Solara.

We're a 1995 Chrysler Lebaron with 280,000 miles that burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles and a transmission ready to give out any day now. But we keep washing and waxing it every month like idiots.

I have to agree with OP on this one. I don't see us losing to Wake in good weather. But that's football.

Brooky03 said:
I have to agree with OP on this one. I don't see us losing to Wake in good weather. But that's football.

I agree. We have enough pieces for a passing game. But not enough for a strong running game. It will take at least until next year to achieve that balance. We will also have better athletes throughout the team. I am not worried 5 games in. I much prefer winning, but this is a process.

No we got beat by wake forest who in year 2016 is a better team than we are, they aren't very good but they are better than we are... people need to accept that wake is better than Syracuse right now... they just are
They're better and would win on a neutral field but I still think that qb is below average and su wins at home.

I agree. We have enough pieces for a passing game. But not enough for a strong running game. It will take at least until next year to achieve that balance. We will also have better athletes throughout the team. I am not worried 5 games in. I much prefer winning, but this is a process.

i owned a jeep cj7 back in the 80's . as long as you were moving forward in the rain you kept dry. the minute you had to slow down or stop....drenched.
and that's where this program is. idling at the stoplight. in the rain. and when the light finally turn green is anybodies guess.

Last edited:
We're a 1995 Chrysler Lebaron with 280,000 miles that burns a quart of oil every 1,000 miles and a transmission ready to give out any day now. But we keep washing and waxing it every month like idiots.

K car convertible

The Jon Voight car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom