Cool! I found 2001 Cuse/Va Tech on YouTube | Syracusefan.com

Cool! I found 2001 Cuse/Va Tech on YouTube

Rich Scanlon, Clifton Smith at LB. I don't remember Burton too well but I believe Jameel Dumas replaced him and that LB corps was one of the best I've seen at SU.

Did you hear that clapping in the background after Riddle's TD? Totally breaking the press box rules.

I think I spent the entire 2nd half of that game just staring at the game clock, wanting it to move faster. It was my US-Soviets 1980 hockey game with 10 minutes left in the 3rd period moment. Didn't get to have that moment live, I was only in my mid single digits.

Good ol' ESPN Plus.

Andre Davis is from Niskayuna? How'd we let him get out of the state?

Just seeing VTs empty trophy case made me feel good all over.

Nice to see this game on Youtube, wish we had more SU games on there. Seems teams like Va Tech and WVU have every game from the past two decades on there.

Nice to see this game on Youtube, wish we had more SU games on there. Seems teams like Va Tech and WVU have every game from the past two decades on there.
Amen. The SU football stuff on YouTube is pretty weak.

Amen. The SU football stuff on YouTube is pretty weak.

Weak is an understatement, I know most of us dont want to re-live the Grob era games or even the last few years of the P regime but it would be nice to see some of the SU games. I would love to take a second look at either of the Syracuse wins versus Notre Dame in the 2000's but good luck finding footage of either game anywhere, its like they never happened. You would have a better chance of Cali composing a coherent post then finding a full Syracuse Game on Youtube from the Mcnabb years up to now or at least a game that we won. The few games on there are all pretty much loses put up by fans of the opposing teams (Miami Tenn etc), who wants to re-watch that.

Weak is an understatement, I know most of us dont want to re-live the Grob era games or even the last few years of the P regime but it would be nice to see some of the SU games. I would love to take a second look at either of the Syracuse wins versus Notre Dame in the 2000's but good luck finding footage of either game anywhere, its like they never happened. You would have a better chance of Cali composing a coherent post then finding a full Syracuse Game on Youtube from the Mcnabb years up to now or at least a game that we won. The few games on there are all pretty much loses put up by fans of the opposing teams (Miami Tenn etc), who wants to re-watch that.
This 2001 game was uploaded by a hokie fan I should email him and ask him to upload the 2002 3 OT game lol

This 2001 game was uploaded by a hokie fan I should email him and ask him to upload the 2002 3 OT game lol

LOL you should I was looking for that game, he has the 2000 and 2003 game plus the 97 game. I give him props for putting up a loss.

So anyone catch that Dave Sims called the Hokies a hardnosed football team?

Oh the Irony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom