Cool site for NCAA chances | Syracusefan.com

Cool site for NCAA chances

Just because

Connecticut Huskies NCAA Tournament Bracketology Projection

View Connecticut bracketology projections from another date: Today | Yesterday | Last Week

Make Tournament

0.0%
Automatic Bid

0.0%
At Large Bid

0.0%
Most Likely Seed

#0 (0.0%)
Final Four

0.0%
NCAA Champs

0.0%

Here's where they were last week

Make Tournament
0.0%

Automatic Bid
0.0%

At Large Bid
0.0%

Most Likely Seed
#0 (0.0%)

Final Four
0.0%

NCAA Champs
0.0%

Looks a lot like my chances of carousing with the mrs tonight

Cool site.

But here's the problem with that site. It clearly doesn't realize that we will be losing the rest of our games, while the rest of the top 25 teams will all be winning the rest of their games and winning their respective conference tournaments.

Hello 8 seed!

Cool site.

But here's the problem with that site. It clearly doesn't realize that we will be losing the rest of our games, while the rest of the top 25 teams will all be winning the rest of their games and winning their respective conference tournaments.

Hello 8 seed!

I'll sign up for a second round matchup against a top-seeded Miami team.

Cool site.

Hello 8 seed!
That's a bit drastic. Even with losses to L'ville and G'town (and presumably a win vs. DePaul), we dont drop all too much. Maybe a 5. As gloomy as things are, our computer numbers are still good (8 in BPI, 12 in RPI and 10 in kenpom). Those all point to a 3 seed and even with losses to two potential 2/3 seeds, its not going to hurt us much. Would be nice to grab this one Saturday. A lot less hype going on this week so we need to get down to business.

All I know is this. Come selection Sunday I will bet my golf clubs that 95% of the brackets that people fill out nationwide will have Syracuse as the #1 upset special. No question in my mind. Media, fans, everyone will be picking whomever we play (especially if we are a 5-12 game)

Here's where they were last week

Make Tournament
0.0%

Automatic Bid
0.0%

At Large Bid
0.0%

Most Likely Seed
#0 (0.0%)

Final Four
0.0%

NCAA Champs
0.0%

All I know is this. Come selection Sunday I will bet my golf clubs that 95% of the brackets that people fill out nationwide will have Syracuse as the #1 upset special. No question in my mind. Media, fans, everyone will be picking whomever we play (especially if we are a 5-12 game)
I picture these as Marsh's clubs
old-vintage-golf-clubs-thumb23521955.jpg

With this group if we go 1-2 to finish season, 1-1 in big east tournament, and 1-1 in the big dance I'll be happy, anything more is a gift.