Cooley | Syracusefan.com

Cooley

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Did anyone notice how he ran? Either something is wrong with him(hurt?) or he is the slowest guy with the strangest gait I've seen in quite a while. I was hoping we'd find a way to exploit his lack of transition speed more but we didn't really need it.

Did anyone notice how he ran? Either something is wrong with him(hurt?) or he is the slowest guy with the strangest gait I've seen in quite a while. I was hoping we'd find a way to exploit his lack of transition speed more but we didn't really need it.
Lol, he ran like there was a stick crammed up there. How about Steven Adams he walked just like Frankenstein.

Lol, he ran like there was a stick crammed up there. How about Steven Adams he walked just like Frankenstein.
Cusetown...Friennnnnnnd
Steven Adams....Bigggggg

Hey, did you know there's a new cusetown? http://syracusefan.com/members/cusetown23.2928/
Or is that you too?

200px-Frankenstein%27s_monster_%28Boris_Karloff%29.jpg

I think he's a lumberer, but aside from some great rebounds, he looked a little off last night. It might just be that he didn't getting as many offensive looks due to the zone.

He must've had a Dome Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom