Cooney cannot even get rim | Syracusefan.com

Cooney cannot even get rim

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
He cannot be this bad

It's all about confidence for a shooter like that. Notice his three came after he got to the line to get in rhythm a little bit.

It's all about confidence for a shooter like that. Notice his three came after he got to the line to get in rhythm a little bit.

I've had slumps like that. you cannot even feel your legs until you make a shot

That's why I hate when a player comes in, especially a young player, and just sits at the arc. Work from the inside out to get your shot going.

Of course don't tell that to Dirty.

What. . where did that come from ???:bat:

Hitting two threes and throwing that down hopefully did wonders for his confidence. Can't ask for a much better close to the game for him, hitting his last two three point attempts and posterizing a dude.

I am pretty sure that before this game Cooney was getting plenty of rim.. ANYWAYS, hope this second half can raise his confidence for the rest of the season. We are going to need him in conference for a solid 10-15 minutes a game. If he just can average 6 or so a game and play solid defense I am ok with that.

Hitting two threes and throwing that down hopefully did wonders for his confidence. Can't ask for a much better close to the game for him, hitting his last two three point attempts and posterizing a dude.
And JB got him out before he could miss again.

Wow this thread sure seems stupid. At least it fits in well with most of the others.

Free throws were the slump-buster. Glad to see him take it inside, hope he does it more often.

The first 3 he hit looked like he was kind of "guiding" it in, the second one looked like the real deal... slump busting style

The first 3 he hit looked like he was kind of "guiding" it in, the second one looked like the real deal... slump busting style

Totally. He's been aiming most of his threes for a couple games. Same deal with his first make. The second was much more effortless..

I've had slumps like that. you cannot even feel your legs until you make a shot

Cooney had the basketball version of these:

oVh7T.gif

There is no cause. There is no cure. The shanks leave when they damn well please.

Cooney's got to just shoot the ball and not think about it. Let his instincts take over. Its like riding a bike...

Cooney's got to just shoot the ball and not think about it. Let his instincts take over. Its like riding a bike...

I have never once seen someone ride a bicycle into the basket...not from 3 point range, anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom