Cooney deserves as many minutes | Syracusefan.com

Cooney deserves as many minutes

Anything at this point

he does a lot of good things when he's in the game. Offensively he plays in control, seems to make good decisions and defensively there is no drop off. And he surely can't miss anymore shots than the other two.

Tonight he did.

I get the desire to let the senior determine whether we win or lose, but Cooney did a ton right and Triche looked bad from the get-go (and continued to do inexplicable things).

Surely the coaching staff recognizes that he's never in his career made a three from a stride behind the line when he's fading and not squared up, right? And they must be able to see the "Brandon's about to get his pocket picked" unfold before it happens just like we do, no?

I can't believe I am saying this, but Trevor was our best guard tonight. He actually looked really good in the first half. Hopefully he can use this game and build off it.

Next game when Cooney comes in and doesn't do anything, this board will be filled with people saying Cooney shouldn't have a scholarship. We literally talked about that like a week ago.

I like Cooney. Hope he plays more, but come on. He's not as good or as bad as everyone here makes him out to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom