Cooney's shot that made it 4-pt game | Syracusefan.com

Cooney's shot that made it 4-pt game

Timonen

All Conference
Anybody else notice how tepid the bench was? Remember early in the year with Coleman hopping up and everybody fired up? We were in the game and that crew had already quit. Makes me wonder if there's more going on. Makes me wonder if the folks behind cooney are resenting him still getting all the pt.

I think they came to terms with the fact that we weren't winning this game.

Anybody else notice how tepid the bench was? Remember early in the year with Coleman hopping up and everybody fired up? We were in the game and that crew had already quit. Makes me wonder if there's more going on. Makes me wonder if the folks behind cooney are resenting him still getting all the pt.

lol...the only thing I noticed was that Patterson looked unimpressed.

Was Coleman even on the bench tonight. I don't recall seeing him.

DId anyone celebrate when CJ hit his 3? I noticed a few walk-ons clapping, that's it.

I think it was the game where he was ejected but am pretty sure I saw PayCal walk up and down his bench telling them to support whoever was on the floor.

This is a kind of silly thread, but I'll bite.

It seems we have less walk-ons than usual this year. More scholarship players. They might be "too cool" to cheer, or maybe they aren't rah-rah kinda guys.

Who cares? I don't think it has any bearing on the actual games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom